I recently read Jem’s brilliant blog post all about her goals for the month of August. You can read it here: http://www.dorkface.co.uk/2018/08/august-goals-2/ . It inspired me to start setting myself goals again. As much as I love the idea of setting monthly goals I wanted to try and set myself some more long term goals. I’ve covered a variety of categories and activities with my goals and I hope to achieve as many of them as I possibly can.
- I’d really like to make some sales on my etsy store. It’s not just to earn money from it, I really like the idea of someone having something I made in their home and enjoying having it just as much as I enjoyed making it.
- I want to continue to update my etsy store with new products including paintings and scarves. You can check out my latest products on my store right here: https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/CraftWonderlandStore?ref=search_shop_redirect
- I’d love to reach 10,500 page views by the end of Autumn. I’m gradually getting closer to it and I’m so excited! It’s a goal I never thought or dreamed of reaching and I’m so grateful for all your continued support. I appreciate you reading it and all your lovely comments
- I want to complete a 10km road race in either October or November. I’ve been training really hard and loving it. I would like the experience of doing a race and meeting lots of other people who love running just as much as I do.
- I really want to keep my grades up throughout second year and gradually do my best to improve them by a couple of percentages each semester.
- I plan to keep on top of my reading. In the first semester last year I don’t think I realised the amount of reading involved and I should have started in those lovely first two weeks of the semester before the assignments begin. I did thas for the second semester and will continue to do so and will hopefully keep on top of it.
- I’m going to bring a book with me for the bus on the way to college instead of going on my phone. I’m not going to lie, I do like a good podcast and listening to some music but I want to make an effort to read more.
- I have been neglecting bullet journaling and I’m feeling pretty bad about it to be honest! I had really enjoyed it when I first started it but after a while I just didn’t feel bothered to do it anymore. But recently I’ve been doing more artwork and it’s making me feel a little more creative.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my goals. I’m going to do my best to stick to them!
What are your goals?