- When Call’s The Heart- This is set in a lovely little town and it focuses on the people that live there. One of the main characters; Elizabeth is a school teacher and is trying to adjust to life in Coal Valley after moving from the city of Hamilton. The people help each other through some difficult times and some romances start to spring up.
- The Good Witch- Is one of those shows that will give you that feel good feeling while you’re watching it. The main characters; Cassie Nightingale and her daughter Grace are forever looking out for their neighbours. Their town goes through ups and downs but most importantly they face them together. Cassie’s house is part B&B and every guest has a different story to tell. The new arrivals who move in next door to Greyhouse; Sam and his son Nick spark a romantic relationship for Cassie and friendship almost like that of siblings for Grace. This show is full of friendship, laughter, a couple of tears and most importantly lots of love.
- Friends- Shamefully I only started to watch this show until it came on Netflix and I have to say I am enjoying it. If like me you’re late to the party with this show U must say it is quite the comedy. It features six friends living in New York who face everything together and all spend time together.
- The Big Bang Theory- This show has me cracking up every time I watch it. It features four friends/scientists and their girlfriends and family. It illustrates the mischief them get up to and the major life events they go through together. Sheldon, in particular will always have something to say that will crack you up.
- Downton Abbey- Is set in the UK and features the family that lives at Downton Abbey. Over the seasons (I think there’s five). The family go on a journey as a family and they change the ways of conforming to what was expected of people of their social standing which takes time and brings them closer together. There are three sisters; Sybil, Edith and Mary Crawley who lead very different lives. This is a show definitely worth watching, especially with your family or friends. It’s really easy to get attached to the characters as their
Well, that’s it for my feel good shows recommendations. Who doesn’t like a bit of Netflix every so often? If you watch these shows I do hope you enjoy them. Let me know in a comment if you’ve if you’ve watched any of them and what you thought of them.
Until next time,