I just love a good Q&A and I got inspired to this one by the youtuber Mark Ferris who did something similar a few months ago in a video and I absolutely loved it. Here’s a link to the video he did if you’d like to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYZrSxB8_Ak
I did some research and thinking about some deep and honest questions and here are the ones I came up with:
- What’s your philosophy in life? This question really got me thinking so I’ve come up with this: My philosophy in life is to be kind to others and kind to myself.
- What one thing would you like to change about yourself? I’d like to change how worried and self conscious I get over things that when are put into perspective don’t matter a huge deal and will be perfectly okay in the end. So that’s something that I’d like to work on.
- Introvert/extrovert? Definitely introverted. I love watching a good film or tv show on Netflix all cosied up on the sofa. I also love reading a good book in the library in one of the comfy chairs or in the corner seat of the sofa at home. I can be extroverted at times too if I’m talking about something I’m passionate about or with people I am comfortable with. I’m extroverted in some ways but overall I’m an out and out introvert!
- Have you ever lost someone close to you? My Grandad and my great Aunt who
- What’s on your bucket list this year? To go to a concert (which I have done…twice!!) , go hiking or out for a picnic with friends and take part in parkrun. Simple but yet all things that I would love to achieve and know I will enjoy.
- What’s your dream job? Oooh I have so many things that I would like to do but overall I would like to have a job that helps people in some way.
- What keeps you up at night? Usually things I’m worried about!
- What inspires you the most? When people follow their dreams and encourage one another.
- If you could know when and how you would die would you? Sometimes I think I would because it’d get me to do loads of things like climb mountains and but on the other hand I don’t think I would because in one way I’d like to let to nature take it’s course.
- What do you never get tired of? I never get tired of reading or listening to music/singing. I love getting lost in a good story
- Who is your hero? My Grandad, love him to pieces and now I look back on all the memories I had with him when he was alive and appreciate them and all he did so much.
- When are you most confident? When I believe in myself and manage my worries and doubts, also when I am surrounded by people who love and support me and vice versa.
- Do you think it’s worse to fail or never try at all?Worse not to try at all. At least if you try, no matter how hard, you’ve tried and that’s amazing
- Is it immoral to do something wrong if no one would ever find out? Yes definitely, I know it may not feel like it in the moment but I do believe it is immoral because it is still wrong no matter if you get caught or not.
- Best advice you’ve ever been given? Be yourself!
Hope you enjoyed this little Q&A post! The featured image is a photo of me when I was on holiday in Budapest last year. Looking through my photos made me realise I don’t have many photos of myself to use, I’ll have to try and take a couple more photos soon! At the moment I’m working on a post all about my travels in London so stay tuned for that!
Until next time,