My Etsy Store

Hi,

I’ve recently set up an etsy store and I’m delighted to share it here with you. Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/617081249/thank-you-card I have been making cards for years for my friends and family, particularly for birthdays and Christmas. I’d been thinking of setting up an etsy store for quite some time and recently I did so.

At the moment there is just handmade cards on it which I will be updating frequently. I’m brainstorming more ideas for future products which I’m hoping will include knitted scarves and maybe some bookmarks.

If you’re looking for something handmade for yourself or someone else please check out my etsy store. All support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

If you have an Etsy store too feel free to leave the link in the comments and I’ll of course check it out and other readers can so too.

Thanks again,

Girl Masked

1. Your cards are so beautiful doll, 🌸✨

With love, Alisha Valerie x | AlishaValerie.com

Thanks so much! 🙂

2. rebekahgillian says:

Congratulations on opening your own Etsy store! That’s such an achievement, and I’m sure it’ll do wonders for your creativity, too. I can’t wait to see what else you come up with as the months progress!

Thanks so much, Rebekah, that’s very kind of you! Yeah, I’ve really missed getting creative so this has been great!

3. Awh congrats on opening your etsy store! I hope it’s a success for you 🙂 xx

Thanks so much, Jenny. I appreciate that! xx

4. Good luck with your store! You are very talented.

5. What gorgeous cards!!! I’ll absolutely be checking out your shop!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate that!

6. Congrats and good luck! They look adorable and I will defo be doing some shopping!

Jessica & James | http://www.foodandbaker.co.uk / http://www.foodandbakertravels.co.uk

Thanks so much, I really appreciate that!

7. Charlotte says:

Ooh, congrtulations on starting your own Etsy shop! I’d love to start one too so maybe reading this will push me to start my own!