Can you believe it’s already the Summer?
Well I honestly can’t!! I feel like this college year has gone way too fast. So I’ve been thinking about all the things I want to do over the Summer and I decided that there would be no better way to get started than by writing a nice to do list and sharing it with you guys.
- Holiday- I’m back a few days from my trip to London which was FAB! That’s the first thing on my to do list because it was the first thing that happened. We stayed near Paddington station and did
- Work- I got a job for the Summer! I’m so happy that I did. I’d been sending around CV’s for ages and didn’t have any luck! I’m a housekeeping assistant at the university that I go to. For the first two weeks we will be cleaning out the apartments and after that we will be doing room service and refreshing them after the guests stay there.
- Keep active/ fit- I love running and I’m really doing my best to motivate myself to go more often. It’s tough now with work but when I can I go for my 5km run in my local park. It’s so nice jogging through the fields by the river and big house as well as watching the people go by with their dogs and families. I just found out the gym will at college will be open during the Summer so I might go there after work sometimes which would be really handy!
- Read- I love reading but I don’t get to do it half as much as I would like to anymore especially around exam season and when I have a load of assignments due around the same time. I’m planning on spending my evenings after work doing some reading as I have a big pile of books in my bedroom that I haven’t read yet.
- Blog- In May I put an extra effort into my blog and it really paid off. I really enjoyed it too! So I’d like to continue working on content as consistently as possible. It’s honestly so much fun and I’m looking forward to sharing some photos and posts with you.
- Study for my theory test- I’ve been saying that I’ll learn to drive for ages but I haven’t started so the plan is to take it bit by bit and give it a shot and see how it goes.
- Learn Something New- As much as I absolutely adore a good Summer break, I will miss going into college and learning new things. As well as studying for my driving theory test I will be doing my best to pick up a few words of French! I have signed up to the website Duolingo (which can also be downloaded as an app) and I am finding it really useful for learning French. The website makes the language pretty easy to
What are your plans for the Summer?
Are you going on holiday or are you planning a couple of day trips here and there? Are you looking forward to relaxing or are you going to be working for most of the Summer?
I’d love to hear all about your Summer plans!