I was tagged by the lovely Ana Regina to do this challenge and I was delighted to take part in it, it was quite fun! Her blog is: https://diversion3000.wordpress.com/
If you haven’t read her blog please do check it out, it’s fab!
2.Thank the person who tagged you.
3.Answer any 73 questions you like. (It’s not necessary that you have to answer the same questions which I did).
4.Nominate others so that they get a chance to try this out.
1. Favourite place to be?
At home curled up in the corner of the sofa by the fire or in the park where I live. I know, I’m a big homebird!!
2. Something that I can never live without?
Can I say three…please??! My camera, a pen and paper and a good book.
Okay in all seriousness I’ll probably say music if I have to say one because really what would my life be without music!
3. Hobbies that I will never give up
Reading. Giving that up would be a big no no. And despite taking breaks from it every now and then, realistically speaking I honestly don’t think I could give up writing.
4. Three words to describe me
Creative, hard working and caring
5. My biggest fear
I have tons!! My biggest at the moment is probably losing those I love.
6. What makes me angry
7. My favourite actor?
Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Sarah Lancashire, Emma Watson, Hugh Jackman, Judy Dench.
8. Favourite wild animal? Why?
Giraffes, I just think they’re sweet!!
9. Favourite food?
Lasagne or strawberry ice cream
10. First memory of life?
Eating chicken nuggets with my parents and my Grandad
11. The best advice I got?
To be myself
12. Where I see myself in 10 years?
I have no idea!
13. Books I’m reading these days?
Almost finished reading A Passage To India by E. M. Forster and I will be starting The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath next. They are both for college. A non-college related book that I am reading at the moment is All That She Can See by Carrie Hope Fletcher.
14. The fictional character I want to be?
Hermione Granger. I just admire her so much!!
15. My hidden talents?
I can’t think of any…
16. Favourite type of music?
Pop, rock and some jazz…really a mixture of everything!
17. When do I feel happy?
When I’m having a laugh with my friends or family, when I feel really included in a group, when I’m acting.
18. Which song would I hear to be happy?
Would You Be So Kind- Dodie Clark
19. My favourite word in English?
20. My favourite word in Spanish?
Corazon (I hope I’ve spelt that right!) which means heart. I just like the way it sounds
21. Top three things on my bucket list?
- Publish a novel
- See the Northern Lights
- Do a marathon
22. The most heard song in 2017?
23. Last book you’ve read?
A Passage To India by E.M.Forster
24. Favourite quote?
This storm will pass
25. If I had a superpower what would it be?
To read people’s minds or to fly
26. Favourite sport?
Swimming or tennis
27. Biggest dream?
To act in the Abbey Theatre, I don’t really care what the part is that I would have I just want that wonderful feeling that I love of being on stage to happen again and again because it is honestly so much fun.
28. Favourite singer?
29. Favourite cuisine?
30. A positive quality about me?
I do my best
31. A negative quality about me?
I dwell on things too much and can think pretty negatively
32. Best place I’ve visited?
33. When do I laugh the most?
When I’m with my friends or when I’m watching a comedy tv show
34. When do I get creative?
Usually when something happens in my life. If I feel that I need a distraction from what is going on in my life I may start to draw or write. Alternatively if something good happens I get creative. My creativity is mainly inspired by my
35. Favourite lyrics?
“I remember it all to well” – All too well- Taylor Swift
36. The most scariest thing I’ve done?
Not sure, I’m not very adventurous!!
37. Biggest accomplished achievement?
Getting into college and getting through my school exams.
38. Something I am horrible at?
Cooking, my cooking is absolutely atrocious it’s quite worrying!!
39. Favourite book genres?
Fantasy with a hint of romance, I also love a good thriller or mystery novel.
40. Any adventurous thing I want to do?
Climb a mountain. I’ve also always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon but the mere thought of it terrifies me.
41. Something I would like to try?
Going in a hot air balloon.
42. Optimistic or pessimistic?
Pessimistic but gradually learning to become more optimistic
43. Favourite TV show host?
44. A talent I want to acquire?
Playing a musical instrument
45. Something from my childhood that I still have?
My collection of fairy ornaments
46. If I had a chance to change something what would it be?
Worldwide: Mental health services, poverty and unrest.
In myself: I’d like to be more positive and a less shy.
47. What would I do to calm myself?
- Have a cup of tea
- Do a meditation
- Go for a walk/ run
- Watch one of my favourite comedy tv shows e.g. Friends, How I Met Your Mother or The Big Bang Theory.
- Text one of my friends
48. When do I find myself singing?
Everywhere! In the shower, my bedroom, the kitchen, my friend’s houses, on the bus…literally everywhere!
49. What do I consider unforgiveable?
50. Have I ever sleepwalked?
Once, I think but I don’t remember it. I was told about it after it happened.
51. If I got a chance to go somewhere, where would it be?
52. What is my dream career?
I’m not fully sure but I know I do really want a career that helps people in some way, whether
53. A place you’d like to visit?
54. Who is my greatest role model?
Malala Yousafazi, I really admire her courage and determination and how she stands up for what she believes in.
55. If I could live in any home on a television series what would it be?
Maybe the house in Friends that they all live in or the house that Lorelai and Rory live in in Gilmore Girls because they both look so cosy and homely.
56. Favourite song currently?
Come Alive from The Greatest Showman
57. How do you handle jetlag?
I haven’t really travelled far enough to say anything except for the fact that I sleep a lot!
58. Describe your style
A mixture of casual and formal
59. Favourite make up product?
60. What’s a guilty pleasure you have?
Dancing around the house while singing to songs on the radio
61. Favourite star wars character?
Han Solo and Princess Leia
62. Any pet peeve?
People walking slowly in front of me in the street or stopping all of a sudden while they walk.
63. What’s your schedule these days?
Have a bit of lie in, grab some breakfast, watch an episode of Friends, do some reading for college, go jogging and work on some blog posts. That will completely change next week as I start back at college and will have to work those things around my college schedule.
64. If you could dye your hair any colour what would it be?
Maybe a lighter shade of brown with a tiny bit of blonde.
65. Have you ever cut your own hair?
66. Who’s your style icon?
I know she’s a fictional character but Spencer Hastings played by Troian Bellasario in Pretty Little Liars.
67. Do you consider yourself a good liar?
Sometimes, it depends what I have to lie about, I don’t lie a lot though!
68. Favourite movies as a child?
Homeward Bound, Home Alone… (I still love these films!!)
69. Last show you’ve binged?
70. First toy you’ve had?
A pink teddy bear
71. What can you see from your window?
My back garden and my neighbour’s houses.
72. What’s for dinner today?
73. Favourite poet?
Sylvia Plath and John Keats
I hope you enjoyed reading this tag. I’m so glad I got to participate in it!
I tag the following bloggers to do this tag if they wish:
- AbbeyLouisaRose- http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk/
- Elm- https://justelm.com/
- Jasmine- https://thoughtsfromjasmine.wordpress.com/
- Jasmine- https://itssimplymejasmineblog.wordpress.com/
- ChloeAliceLily- https://www.chloealicelily.co.uk/
- ChloeLauren- https://diaryofalonelygirlblog.wordpress.com/
- B- https://thebitsandbobsinmybrain.wordpress.com/
Hope you enjoyed reading this post.
Thanks so much for reading.