Thanks so much to the lovely B who writes and tagged me to do the Christmas Tag. If you’d like to read her post about it, I’ll link it here:
I know it’s two days after Christmas but I didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to complete this tag.
So without further ado here are the questions and my answers for the tag:
1. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
No, I’ve only done that once. I was a child and I was so curious that I picked one of my book shaped presents up from a family friend and opened it. Other than that I haven’t opened anything on Christmas eve, I like to keep the present opening for Christmas day itself.
2. Are you any good at wrapping presents?
I was absolutely terrible at it for years but I can say that I have been getting much better at it over the years. My Dad is brilliant at it so I’ve picked up a tip or two and I actually really enjoy wrapping presents.
3. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I absolutely love this film, it’s funny and suitable for all the family.
4. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
I have a lot! Rockin’ around the Christmas tree or some of Michael Bublé’s Christmas classics!
5. Where do you usually spend Christmas?
At home with my parents!
6. Do you like giving gifts or receiving them?
As much as receiving gifts can be fun I absolutely love giving gifts. I love the process of choosing what gifts my friends and family will like and watching their reactions when opening them.
7. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with those I love and getting into the Christmas spirit. I love playing board games with my family and catching up with old friends.
8. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
Usually after the 1st of December but I start getting properly excited in the days leading up to Christmas day itself.
9. What would be your dream place to visit for the Christmas season?
Somewhere near the Northern Lights of Switzerland but I’d like to go on boxing day evening or the day after. I’d prefer to keep Christmas day for being at home.
10. Do you make any New Year’s resolutions? How good are you at keeping them?
I usually do most years but I am absolutely hopeless at keeping them. I didn’t do too badly last year. I’m going to try again in 2018 with some new goals and they will be in a new blog post soon!
Thanks again for tagging me and I tag:
Ana Regina- @diversion3000
Hideaway Girl- @HideawayGirl10
Sophie Kate- @sophiekateblogs