Three delicious Christmas drinks!

20171008_172226[1].jpg
Costa White Hot Chocolate

Hi!

I’ve been loving hot chocolate this Winter, perfect to keep you warm and feeling good!

I had this last year and I really enjoyed it. It’s quite luscious though so you’d need a bit of an appetite for it. I love the bit of froth at the top of the drink and my favourite part is the raspberry syrup which adds an extra flavour to it!

20171124_145749[1].jpg
Starbucks hot chocolate

I very rarely go to Starbucks but there is one in my university and I’ve been there once or twice and I have to say their hot chocolate is absolutely delicious. It’s a great combination of both milk and chocolate and it’s a perfect drink for a cold Winter’s day. The whipped cream which I recently opted for is delicious.

20171119_170643[1].jpg
Costa Billionaire hot chocolate

This drink has a delicious shot of caramel syrup mixed through it. I think what really adds to it is the whipped cream topped off with caramel sprinkles

Hi!

I don’t usually go to Starbucks but I went yesterday with my friend as there is a Starbuck’s on campus and it was such a cold day that a hot drink was definitely needed. I went for a hot chocolate.

These are my favourite drinks this Winter season. I hope you have enjoyed reading about them.

What drink have you been loving?

girl masked

1. TINA says:

Mmm yummi!!! I want I want I want😻😻😻

2. Ooh these all sound good! I’ve not had any seasonal drinks this year.

Yes, they were yum!

3. Yum! All of these look absolutely delish! I am a big Starbucks hot chocolate lover – I have mine made with soy milk because I prefer the texture but it’s equally as tasty as the regular milk version! I’ve yet to try any of Costa’s festive range!

Abbey 💗 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

I haven’t tried soy milk, is there much of a difference in taste between that and regular milk? Yes, Starbucks hot chocolate is delicious!

4. These sound so yummy. However, sadly, they’re not vegan for me. Gutted! 💜✨

With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    http://www.alishavalerie.com | http://www.twitter.com/alishavalerie

Aw no that’s a pity!

5. I love a white hot chocolate, and I love trialling festive drinks! This has made me want to visit Starbucks now, hehe.
    Hayley x
    Lifethroughtsg.com

Same here, they’re delicious! Hehe thanks for reading!

6. Nothing nicer than a lovely chocolatey Christmassy drink on a winter’s day with friends!
    Kate x

I definitely agree! 🙂 Thanks for reading.