Soundtrack to my life tag

Hi

Jas tagged me to do this and I am so excited to take part in this tag!

1. Song you listen to when you are happy- Uptown Girl- It’s just a fab song to dance and sing to!
  2. Song you listen to when you are sad- Bop Bop Baby- Westlife
  3. Song you will have at your wedding- I have no idea!…..feel free to leave your suggestions!
  4. Song you dance around our house to- Cheap Thrills- Sia; I love the beat!
  5. Song you play on your headphones when you’re out and about-
  6. Song you listen t when you’re angry- Mr.Brightside/ Somebody told me- The Killers or Seven Nation Army by The Stripes because these songs have a fast beat that is a good rhythm for anger or pain
  7. Song you’d have at your funeral- As you go- Liam Lawton; this is just such a beautiful song
  8. Song that makes you freak out at a party- Happy-Pharrel Williams or Blank Space by Taylor Swift; both good songs to dance to!
  9. Last song you listened to- Biblia Be Ye Ye- Ed Sheeran; I went jogging and listened to this song and I love the great beat to it
  10. Your karaoke song- You belong with me- Taylor Swift
  11. What song do you exercise to- Alive by Ryan Sheridan
  12. Song with the most memories attached- I lived by One Republic; it was my secondary school graduation song and the lyrics are so meaningful in relation to my time in school and it carries a lot of memories of my graduation and school days.
  13. Song that makes you cry- Winter-Tori Amos; I love this song so much but the lyrics get me almost every time!
  14. Song you hate the most- Babushka- Kate Bush; I’m just not a big fan of Kate Bush’s singing
  15. Your favourite song of all time- Uptown Girl; I love this song, it’s so upbeat!

Thank you so much for reading my music tag post and I tag anyone who wants to to do this tag too. It’s great fun! So if you’re stuck for inspiration or just fancy doing this music tag please feel free to give it a go!

What’s your favourite song?

Till next weekend!

girlmasked

1. Some really great songs in there! Love it!

2. This is such a fun and quirky tag, love it! I too love the ed Sheehan song for the beat, and your angry songs sound perfect!
    Love,
    Hayley x
    Lifethroughtsg.com

So happy that you like it! Thank you!

3. Hi there! Just stopping in again to let you know that I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award 🙂 you can find out what to do with your nomination here: http://theccbytahli.com/2017/09/25/one-lovely-blog-award/

Thank you so much for nominating me!

1. You are most welcome 🙂 I look forward to reading more of your work 🙂

4. Such a fun tag to read. Uptown girl is the best song to sing, it’s just so upbeat! Cheap thrills is defo a song to dance to!

Never have a fave song but I adore anything Ed Sheeran.

Jessica & James | http://www.foodandbaker.co.uk / http://www.foodandbakertravels.co.uk

Thank you, I’m delighted that you enjoyed reading it! Yes, it certainly is, I really like it! And yeah Cheap Thrills is great for dancing too! Oh yes, Ed Sheeran is a great singer! Thanks for reading!

5. Sarah Ann says:

Totally agree with Bop Bop Baby, it’s such a catchy and upbeat song!

Yay!
      Thanks for reading!

6. Ana Regina says:

I love this tag!!!!!! 😀 ❤

Thank you! 😊 ❤ Feel free to do it too if you like!

1. Ana Regina says:

Aww thank you!!! 😊

No problem! 💛

7. UPTOWN GIRL, SHE’S BEEN LIVING IN HER UPTOWN WORLD! Such a tune, it’s so upbeat and happy, I’m not surprised that it has featured so much on your list hehe! Cheap Thrills is indeed amazing to dance to, anything that you can boogie on down to is a winner in my book! Love a bit of Ed Sheeran too, we have so much in common music-wise! Great post, enjoyed reading it!

Abbey 😘 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

8. I can’t choose one fave song, there are too many. I find narrowing down anything when it comes to music to be tough. I don’t like Babushka either, I think it’s Kate Bush’s voice.

Yeah, so many to choose from!! Yeah, that’s true.
      Thanks for reading!

9. I absolutely LIVE my life by music – uptown girl is such a banger and I love Mr Brightside for – actually, anything! I love just plugging in my headphones and going out into the world!

Kate x

Same! I listen to music all the time! Yes, I love them songs! Same, I have my headphones in on the bus, while walking…everywhere!! 😁

10. sightswithh says:

Cool blog and a cool idea. Some decent music in there.

Thank you, glad you liked it!