Shuffle the music tag

Hello!

Thank you to Mollie Westhead, the writer of molliewesthead.wordpress.com for tagging me to do this music tag. I hadn’t heard of it before and I’m really excited to do it! So without further ado let’s get started!!

The Rules

• Mention the creator of the tag and link to their blog
  • Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog as well
  • Shuffle your entire music library (no matter how old songs the songs are) and talk about the first fifteen songs that come up ( anything like why they are there , if they signify something, any story, why you like them, etc)
  • Mention the songs as well as the artists
  • Tag 7 people or more to do this tag and please let them know

My 15 songs:

1. Rebel Beat- Goo Goo Dolls I really like this song, it has such a good beat and is great to listen to while getting ready for a night out.
  2. Tears- Clean Bandit ft Louisa Johnson This is a great song to listen to when you’re feeling unlucky in love
  3. Uptown Girl- Billy Joel I love this song! I listen to it when I’m feeling both happy or unhappy. It’s one of those songs that I love to sing and dance to when there’s no one around!
  4. Alive- Ryan Sheridan This is my go to song especially when I’m feeling anxious or overwhelmed. It really helps me get back on my feet. I love the following lyric: “I’m alive just a bit faded”
  5. Dance- Rick Astley This is a brilliant song and has such meaningful lyrics and akes me want to do exactly what the title says
  6. As Long as you love me- Backstreet Boys I love this song!
  7. Chatter- Katherine McNamara-I think that this is a great upbeat song with a brilliant anti bullying message and it really makes me feel good about myself.
  8. Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes- This song make me feel motivated and determined. I love listening to this to make me get up and go or even just o tidy my room!
  9. I lived- One Republic- This song holds so many memories for me as it was my secondary school graduation song
  10. Ready or not- Bridget Medler- This is a fab song to dance and sing to
  11. Buenos Aires- Evita the musical- I love musicals and Evita is one of my all time favourites. I love walking down the street listening to this so or when I go for a jog
  12. Believer- Imagine Dragons
  13. Kids In America- Riverdale- I really like this song and how it was sung by the actors and actresses in the show probably just as much as I like the show itself. This song is upbeat and makes me want to sing it out loud and dance around my bedroom.
  14. Fight Song- Rachel Platten- I love this song and I like to listen to it when I’m feeling down about myself and my mental health as the powerful lyrics can make me feel a bit better about myself.
  15. Losing my Religion- R.E.M- I really like thiss song and I can probaly be found singing it around the house, as with any other song I enjoy. We also used this song as background music foor one of the plays I performed as part of my drama group last year.

The bloggers that I nominate to do this tag are:

1. Jasmine- thoughtsfromjasmine.wordpress.com
  2. Jasmine- itssimplmejasmine.wordpress.com
  3. Iridescence-lightuptheshiningnightstars.wordpress.com
  4. B- thebitsandbobsinmyblog.wordpress.com
  5. Zara- itsallzara.co.uk
  6. Hayley- lifethroughtsg.com
  7. Hels- thehelsproject.com

That’s all for now!

I hope you enjoyed reading this tag.

Do you like these songs too?

If you have any song recommendations for me please let me know in the comments!

girlmasked

20170730_113929[1].jpg
I don’t have many music related photos but I wanted to add in this photo as I thought the flowers were pretty!

1. This is such a fun tag! Really interesting to see what music you have, apparently you can tell how a person is by their choice of music!

Jessica & James | http://www.foodandbaker.co.uk / http://www.foodandbakertravels.co.uk

Thank you, I’m glad you like it! Feel free to do it too, if you like! 🙂

2. Iridescence says:

I have only heard a few songs of these but I’m always looking for new music so I’ll make sure to listen to the rest. Thanks for nominating me!

No problem at all! 😊

3. Wow what a great tag to see what music you love and enjoy! Might try this x

Yeah, feel free to try it! Glad you liked it 😊

4. georgiaheaddon says:

I’ve never heard of this tag either – it’s really unique!
    Best wishes, Gee x
    thelifeofgee.com

Thanks for reading!

5. Ooh I really enjoyed seeing your song choices, and being reminded of some greats like As Long as you love me!

Thank you! I’m happy that you liked it! I love that song!

6. Nice to see some Clean Bandit in your collection, I absolutely love their music! Up Again feat. Rae Morris is my favourite song of theirs! A bit of Imagine Dragons can never go wrong either haha! Thanks for sharing your music with us!

Abbey 💓 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

Thanks! Same here! I haven’t heard of that one but I will definitely look it up, thanks for the recommendations! Haha definitely! No bother!

7. I haven’t heard about a blog post like this! First time. Not sure if I heard that song by The Goo Goo Dolls you mentioned, but I will always enjoy by The Goo Goo Dolls is the song called Iris 🙂 Always gives me goosebumps!

Oh I love that song! ☺

8. Thank you for the tag, I may have to include this in my blogtober! I love so many of these songs. Namely fight song and losing my religion, as well as tears!
    Love,
    Hayley x
    Lifethroughtsg.com

No problem! That’s great! 😊 Yay, we have similar tastes in music 😊 Thanks for reading

9. Sarah Ann says:

I LOVED that you mentioned the Backstreet Boys on your list! Such a great 90’s boyband and like you, I love this song. It’s going to be in my head all evening now…

Thank you! Yes, I love the Backstreet Boys too!