Thank you to Mollie Westhead, the writer of molliewesthead.wordpress.com for tagging me to do this music tag. I hadn’t heard of it before and I’m really excited to do it! So without further ado let’s get started!!
- Mention the creator of the tag and link to their blog
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog as well
- Shuffle your entire music library (no matter how old songs the songs are) and talk about the first fifteen songs that come up ( anything like why they are there , if they signify something, any story, why you like them, etc)
- Mention the songs as well as the artists
- Tag 7 people or more to do this tag and please let them know
My 15 songs:
- Rebel Beat- Goo Goo Dolls I really like this song, it has such a good beat and is great to listen to while getting ready for a night out.
- Tears- Clean Bandit ft Louisa Johnson This is a great song to listen to when you’re feeling unlucky in love
- Uptown Girl- Billy Joel I love this song! I listen to it when I’m feeling both happy or unhappy. It’s one of those songs that I love to sing and dance to when there’s no one around!
- Alive- Ryan Sheridan This is my go to song especially when I’m feeling anxious or overwhelmed. It really helps me get back on my feet. I love the following lyric: “I’m alive just a bit faded”
- Dance- Rick Astley This is a brilliant song and has such meaningful lyrics and akes me want to do exactly what the title says
- As Long as you love me- Backstreet Boys I love this song!
- Chatter- Katherine McNamara-I think that this is a great upbeat song with a brilliant anti bullying message and it really makes me feel good about myself.
- Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes- This song make me feel motivated and determined. I love listening to this to make me get up and go or even just o tidy my room!
- I lived- One Republic- This song holds so many memories for me as it was my secondary school graduation song
- Ready or not- Bridget Medler- This is a fab song to dance and sing to
- Buenos Aires- Evita the musical- I love musicals and Evita is one of my all time favourites. I love walking down the street listening to this so or when I go for a jog
- Believer- Imagine Dragons
- Kids In America- Riverdale- I really like this song and how it was sung by the actors and actresses in the show probably just as much as I like the show itself. This song is upbeat and makes me want to sing it out loud and dance around my bedroom.
- Fight Song- Rachel Platten- I love this song and I like to listen to it when I’m feeling down about myself and my mental health as the powerful lyrics can make me feel a bit better about myself.
- Losing my Religion- R.E.M- I really like thiss song and I can probaly be found singing it around the house, as with any other song I enjoy. We also used this song as background music foor one of the plays I performed as part of my drama group last year.
The bloggers that I nominate to do this tag are:
- Jasmine- thoughtsfromjasmine.wordpress.com
- Jasmine- itssimplmejasmine.wordpress.com
- B- thebitsandbobsinmyblog.wordpress.com
- Zara- itsallzara.co.uk
- Hayley- lifethroughtsg.com
- Hels- thehelsproject.com
That’s all for now!
I hope you enjoyed reading this tag.
Do you like these songs too?
If you have any song recommendations for me please let me know in the comments!