I want to say a huge thank you to Louise of louloumusicblog.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. If you haven’t already please check out here blog, it’s really good!
The rules are the following:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you would give this award to
How my blog started:
I had other blogs before this one but I was never full satisfied with them. My friend introduced me to wordpress I decided to join it and set up a blog there which I did. The same friend had a blog askateenageaspie.wordpress.com so he taught me some blogging tips and tricks. My blog began as a way for me to express myself and share my thoughts and opinions about my life and the world and to connect with other like minded people.
Advice for new bloggers:
- Be yourself and write about what you enjoy. Don’t feel swayed by what other people or into or what you think other people will like to read. Be you and people will love you for that. Post what you enjoy but post it regularly so readers come back excited to read more.
- Connect with other bloggers. Getting to know other bloggers is a great way to enjoy blogging and have more readers. I have got to know so many amazing people through blogging.
- Kate- findingkate.co
- Hels- thehelsproject.com
- Rebekah- rebekahgillian.co.uk
- Abbie- abbwhi.com
- Angela- unapologeticallyangie.com
- Jasmine- itssimplymejasmineblog.wordpress.com
- Hannah- acupofwonderland.wordpress.com
- Gemma- gemmacallaway.com
- Jennifer- jenngrieveblog.wordpress.com
- Georgia- thelifeofgee.com
- Jessica and James- foodandbaker.co.uk and foodandbakertravels.co.uk
- Alisha- alishavalerie.com
- Charlene- charlenemcelhinney.co.uk
- Abbey- abbeylouiserose.co.uk
Thank you so much for reading my post! As always I do appreciate your support and kind words. I hope you have had a lovely week. Lastly, I’d like to say a huge thank you to Louise for nominating me for the blogger recognition award, it was so kind of her! Her blog is louloumusicblog.wordpress.com so do check it out!
See you back here next weekend!