I hope you are having a good weekend!
I’d like to say a huge thank you to Jas from the blog thoughtsfromjasmine.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Liebster award. In this post I will nominate 11 bloggers, answer Jas’ questions and write 11 questions for the nominees.
The Liebester award rules are as follows:
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the eleven questions your nominator asked in their post
- Nominate 11 other bloggers of your choice
- Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been chosen
- Link back to the person that nominated you
11 Facts about me:
- My favourite ice cream flavours are strawberry and vanilla (well in fairness they’re the only two I usually ever get..I’m not very adventurous haha)
- I’m from Ireland
- I love history and learning about the history of different things, cultures,countries and people
- I don’t like bananas, oranges and kiwi
- I’ve never been on a ferry
- I’m an only child
- I’ve never broken a bone but I have torn ligaments in my right ankle and bruised the bones there.
- I’m a huge Harry Potter fan
- I love long walks in parks/by the beach/in a forest
- I can swim and do the back and front crawl and the breast stroke
- I was born on a Tuesday at 10pm on the 26th of October
1. When did you start your blog?
I started my blog in June 2016 so a little over a year ago.
2. Favourite Disney Character (Pixar included)?
I love Cinderella and Belle; there’s something so magical about their stories. My other favourite is Princess Tatiana from the Princess and the frog; I love her story and her character.
3. What song can you not get out of your head?
Despacito. It seems that every shop I go into the song is playing and it’s alwas on the radio!
4. Do you prefer reading blogs or watching Youtube videos?
I love both!! But I think I’d have to say I prefer reading blogs as I’m such a bookworm!
5. Favourite TV Series at the moment?
Okay I have three! Riverdale, Suits and Pretty Little Liars which I am watching at the moment. Gilmore Girls is my all time favourite though!
6. Do you prefer beach holidays or ski holidays?
I’d have to say beach as I’ve never been on a ski holiday.
7. What was the last country you visited?
Hungary, I went there on holiday this year.
8. Favourite Ice Lolly flavour?
9. Favourite thing about blogging?
I love the fact that I get to write about what I love and share it with the world and wile doing so I get to connect with so many amazing bloggers!
10. Would you rather re-live your worst memory or forget your best memory?
I would rather re-live my worst memory because although it’s so horrible I would at least have my best memory to look back on and act as a source of comfort.
11. Favourite movie at the moment?
Eddie the Eagle is my favourite movie at the moment. I watched it with two of my friends the night before we received our Leaving Certificate exam results and it was the perfect movie to watch as it reminded us to have faith in ourselves and that we were capable of achieving our goals.
The bloggers that I nominate are the following:
- Luke Ecock- theamateurtrials.wordpress.com
- Elm- justelm.wordpress.com
- Sandie – sandiesbookshelves.blogspot.co.uk
- Becky- lilacbunnybeauty.wordpress.com
- Sophie Amelia- sophie-amelia.com
- Shannon- goingwithhappy.com
- Clo Nicoll- mesmerisingme.com
- Jessica- readingwithjessica.wordress.com
- Chelsie Smith- chelsielovestoblog.wordpress.com
- Regina- diversion3000.wordpress.com
My questions for my nominees are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite book?
- What country would you really like to visit?
- What is your favourite meal?
- If you could spend a day with one blogger who would they be?
- If you could have dinner with 3 people, dead or alive who would they be (can be celebrities/actors/authors/family,etc)
- What is your favourite colour?
- Would you prefer to spend the day at the beach or in a park/forest
- What is your favourite band?
- What is your favourite memory?
- What is your favourite restaurant?
Thank you so much for reading my blogpost and thanks to Jas for nominating me for the Liebster award, if you haven’t already please go check out her blog, It’s brilliant, I always love reading it!
See you back here next week!