A huge thank you to Anna Regina of the blog Diversion3000.wordpress.com for nominating me for this blogger award!
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post you can even link to their ‘About page’).
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My Best Post:
I’m not really sure what my best post is! Do I judge it on how I feel I wrote it best or the best response I received? I think I’ll go for my last post on 5 things I hate about my anxiety as many people seemes to enjoy reading it and it felt so good to get my feelings out.
3 Interesting and Different facts about me:
- I’m an only child and have a very small family, 4 cousins, 3 aunts and two uncles.
- I love swimming. It’s about the only sport I do except the occasionaly run other than walking which I do a lot. But I would love to join a soccer team or something like that in college.
- I can’t stand spicy food. I’d love to eat it more and enjoy it but I can’t because it makes me feel unwell.
The people I nominate are:
- Rebekah Gillian
- Pale Girl Rambling
- Gemma Callaway
Thanks so much for reading and be sure to check out Diversion3000.wordpress.com, a brilliant blog with a fab blogger! 😊