I really think that it is important to remember all the things that make us happy becasue as the saying goes “It’s the little things in life”. I firmly believe that it is the little things in life that can add to our day and put a smile on our face. Lately I’ve been writing down positive things that happened each day to counteract the negative thoughts and feelings that I felt and I’ve noticed it’s having a big positive impact on my mindset.
- I love when I’m walking down the street or down the corridors in school on the way to class and you make eye contact with someone and you exchange a smile. I may never see this person again but it just makes me so happy inside to exchange that little moment of joy with someone else. I suppose it’s the power of a smile and kindness too, really.
- When people are just really nice to each other and supportive and don’t judge each other at all. I don’t just mean about myself I just mean in general when people show kindness to one another and make each other laugh, its such a lovely thing when happiness and positivity is spread.
- When I laugh with my best friends. My friends can make me so happy and cheer me up. We have so many laughs particularly when we walk home from school or just hang out together and do something fun
- Chilling in the evenings when all my schoolwork is done and just doing something simple to relax like having a hot mug of hot chocolate and watching my one of my favourite tv shows on netflix like Suits or Gilmore Girls.
- Sunny beaches with gently lapping waves with an equally gentle, cool breeze so I can wander up and down and take photos and just enjoy the beautiful landscape. There’s just something so tranquil about beaches that really relaxes me.
P.S I thought I’d include some pictures of beaches that I went to that make me happy to look at